Join Clothes To Kids of Denver on Saturday, June 8, from 6:30-10 p.m. at The Infinite Monkey Theorem winery at 3200 Larimer Street in Denver for a fun-filled evening showcasing some of Denver’s finest food and drink. Enjoy wines from The Infinite Monkey Theorem, and dish on gourmet food featuring pork from award-winning Tender Belly, prepared by chef’s from these fabulous Denver eateries: twelverestaurant, cafe|bar and Fuel Cafe. 9News Sports Anchor Susie Wargin, also one of Denver’s own, will be on hand as MC. Enjoy music from High Top Jazz and pick up some great outings and maybe even your next vacation at the Live and Silent auctions!
Here’s a sneak peek at some of our exciting Live Auction items:
- A week at a beautiful Italian villa in Tuscany
- Travel to the heart of America’s wine country on a Napa Valley trip- including airfare, hotel and private tours and tasting at Silver Oak Cellars
- A private wine tasting for 10 with the winemaker at The Infinite Monkey Theorem, an Urban Winery
- A party for you and up to 25 friends at cafÃ©|bar restaurant in Denver where you’ll cook with chef Jesse Albertini and enjoy wonderful food and Infinite Monkey Theorem wines
- An original oil painting of the Denver skyline painted that evening by Performance Artist Devin Montagne
- 2013 USA Pro Challenge package- two box VIP passes, two VIP car rides at the finish of the 2013 race, inaugural sprint jersey and 2013 gift bag
Super Silent Auction items include:
- Fabulous stays in Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Steamboat
- Airline tickets for your own getaway!
- Signed sports memorabilia from the Broncos, the Rockies, the Avs and more
- Broncos and Rockies tickets
- Spa certificates and beauty products
- Restaurant certificates from some of Denver’s hottest eating establishments
- Great golf outings around the town including Cherry Hills Country Club, Denver Country Club, Glenmoor Country Club and Perry Park Country Club
All proceeds benefit Clothes To Kids of Denver, which provides new and quality used clothing, free of charge, to school-aged children from low-income families and those needing assistance in Denver County.
Tickets are just $60, $50 for young professionals (30 and under), $550 for a block of 10 tickets.
Follow this link to Purchase Tickets. See you there!