Clothes To Kids of Denver has a great way to help kids that’s a perfect fit for your school. Adopt a bin today!
It’s easy to get started!
- Download our School Bin Program Packet to see if the program is a good fit for your school.
- Obtain permission to place the bin at your school. Look for a spot near a main entrance where people can easily leave their donations. The bins are 24 inches wide x 51 inches tall x 24 inches deep and are on non-marking wheels.
- Fill out the Bin Champion Contract. As part of the commitment to participate, you must designate a Bin Champion to bring the clothing to the Clothes To Kids shop and act as the main contact for your site.
- Once you have submitted your contract, a Clothes To Kids representative will contact you to arrange delivery of your bin. Please note that there are a very limited number of bins available so we cannot guarantee immediate availability and your school may be placed on a waiting list.
- Questions? Please contact Clothes To Kids Volunteer Coordinator Eileen Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our School Bin Program Sponsor
The Clothes To Kids School Bin Program would not be possible without the generous support of the RK Foundation (of Denver-based mechanical contractor RK). RK designed and constructed the bins in their sheet metal fabrication shop and has pledged to construct and deliver 10 bins per year through 2019.
Thank you RK!!
Bin Program Background
The Clothes To Kids School Bin Program was developed by Student Ambassador, Marko Babiak.
Click here to learn more about Marko and our Student Ambassador Program.